Monday, April 24, 2006

One more reason I hate mushrooms

I say we nuke'em first.

Not much to report here. Kids have been sick on and off for the last three weeks, and that starts to get a little old.

On the brighter side of things, my addictive personality has found a new drug: Super Monkey Ball 2. Don't laugh, it's fun. In fact, budget gaming in general is the way to go, as far as I'm concerned. I'm not a teenager or college student, so I don't feel out of the loop for not owning the "latest and greatest." I've only had my Gamecube for the last year or so, so there is a wealth of cheap thrills to be had.

Speaking of cheap thrills... What are they going to call this stuff, when it finally hits the market? Maybe we should call the folks over at Herbal Essences or AXE Body Spray for ideas... after all, if this does what it says it does, they're ALL going to be looking for work. What a sick world.

We were at my folks' house last weekend for some quality family time, which means we were glued to the TV almost the entire time. (It's their fault, really... WE didn't make them get cable.) Anyway, my wife, oldest son, and I were watching an episode of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. It was called "The Trouble With Scribbles." After we saw it, my wife hit me with the notion that it was a very lighthearted yet poignant commentary on abortion. Wow. I think she's right... and again, she wins the prize for deepest, coolest, smartest person on planet Earth. *swoon*

Gotta go now. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Post a comment, and if my wife doesn't want to go to L.A. with me, maybe I'll take YOU.*

(*but probably not, since my sister's a Nintendo freak too.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home