Friday, November 17, 2006

Idiots! Gosh...

My brother-in-law was planning to be at a Hastings at midnight last night. They were raffling off the chance to buy a PlayStation 3.

He doesn't actually want to play a PS3... he wants to sell it on eBay, for about 4 times the retail cost ($600 times 4 = $2400).

I still have mixed feelings about gouging idiots with too much money, especially with video games, which are a bit of a sacred cow to me. This feels a little like running a prostitution ring... at a mental hospital.

Anyway, I thought I would check the expected glut of PS3s on eBay this morning, so I surfed over... and found THIS.

Ho-lee freee-kun cuh-RAP.

The actual sale price dropped dramatically as bids were retracted during the last minutes of the sale. I have a feeling that this idiot will be re-listing his cash cow, as the likelihood of someone ponying up 89 mil seems... well, less than likely.

Gosh, you morons. Get a Wii.

EDIT: Looks like the link to the auction was removed... biiiiiig surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home