Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I dink I hab a code...

Admittedly, I haven't read Dan Brown's novel The DaVinci Code, but it seems to me that a LOT of people are getting really worked up about something which, in the context of so many other threats to Christianity, doesn't appear to be as much of a threat as it is being portrayed.

I thought this was a great editorial on the subject.

This is a cool website to peruse, set up by the Catholic Church. Hey, they should have a pretty good grip on church history, right?

Anyway, it's definitely on my reading list. Somewhere behind the latest Harry Potter.

Speaking of good books, The Hangman's Curse by Frank Peretti really freaked me out. It's written for teens, but it gave me the chills like any of his other books. Don't read it late at night.

Did I mention that I was in the book? Read it, and you'll understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home